When calling the credit union, you may or will be asked general questions for security and verification purposes.
Please have the following ready to help expedite the process:
- Your Member accounts numbers.
- Your Social Security numbers.
For Lending Applications:
- Employment information
- Employers name and address
- Start time
- Any other sources of income (such as part-time job, Social Security, child support
- Financial obligations
- Value of home
- Existing rates on secured loans not financed with the credit union
- Primary deposit accounts and balance with other financial institution
- Phone number of a friend or relative not living with you
If purchasing a vehicle: